In the extremely unlikely event that your package arriving DOA (dead on arrival)
- The dead livestock must be clearly digitally photographed both inside and out of its shipping bag.
- Do not throw away the deceased coral. We may require it to be shipped back to us.
- An email with the digital pictures must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 hours of the package delivery time. We cannot approve our Arrive Alive Guarantee without clear digital pictures.
- Once the pictures have been received and all parts of our guarantee have been met then we can proceed to refund
- A store credit will be issued, minus shipping, to either replace the same type of coral purchased or towards a future purchase.
- This credit cannot be put toward the shipping price of another item.
- Please read and follow the DOA procedures and issues that would void our Arrive Alive Guarantee